Autodesk Revit MEP is a building information modeling (BIM) software created by Autodesk for professionals who work in MEP engineering. MEP stands for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing which are the three engineering disciplines that are addressed by Revit MEP. The software is powerful enough to leverage dynamic information in intelligent models. The software is used to streamline the engineering design process making product design and development more efficient.
The course will help students and professionals to leverage Revit MEP to develop Revit MEP design, product simulation, design communication, tooling creation, and much more. The course will help the candidates master the technology enhancing their skills and productivity to a greater level.
Role in the Industry
- It helps to reduce risk and develop better quality MEP systems.
- The software fast tracks the design and construction of the project by enhanced visualizations.
- It streamlines the engineering design process using a single model for better design communication.
- The software will help in building element energy analysis, structural analytical modeling, duct
- The HVAC/electrical design helps to see the room color-fill plans visually.
- BIM concept
- HVAC design
- Plumbing circuit design
- Material Takeoffs
- Working with fire protection systems
- Plotting, creating sheets
- Clash detection
- Energy Analysis
- Mechanical Systems
- Piping Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Construction Documents and Coordination
- Creating a Building Layout
Being certified by one of the biggest brands on the globe can make a candidate’s profile strong and eligible to grab the trending jobs in the market. Moreover, the courses are offered by highly skilled and trained professionals to offer valuable knowledge to the candidates.
Revit MEP is used across several industries internationally. The application is used as a powerful engineering model to create, document and print parametric models. Having being used across the construction industry, MEP certified professionals are high in demand.
Who should be aiming for the course?
Professionals that are working in the design industry should aim for the course. The professional certification is an added value to the profile for an engineering candidate.