Autodesk Inventor is the world's best-selling 3D modeling and digital prototyping software. It brings the best mechanical, engineering, and design productivity to the new level and reduces designing cycle time.
Autodesk Inventor aims to help businesspersons and professionals for utilizing the capabilities of the software. The course intends to render the benefit of the power of 3D modeling and digital prototyping across several disciplines.
Role in the Industry
- Production of better products, reduce the development cost, and fastly bring it to the market
- Efficient software for mechanical design and simulation
- It helps in digital prototyping – lends ability to create and explore the product before it is built.
- In-depth understanding of user interface of Autodesk Inventor
- Modification of sketch using powerful tools
- Modifying and managing assembly efficiently
- Creation of drawings using assembly and parts
- Transferring sketch into 3D body
- Combining sub-assemblies for making one assembly
- Method of adding essential annotations such as hole info, text dimension, weld info, surface info, etc.
As a training provider, we can deliver the best training in a classroom-based environment.
Skill in Autodesk Inventor can open various doors for internship and career opportunities for the students. Since the industry is looking for top-notch talent with speed and excellence, it allows beginners to gain experience on real time and high impact projects.
This course is suitable for the absolute beginner, with no previous experience with Autodesk Inventor. Also, it is recommended for anyone who wants to fill up his/her gap regarding Autodesk Inventor essential topics.