Role in the Industry
- It is used in automotive vehicle engineering solutions
- It provides simulation solutions for materials and chemical processing
- ANSYS Fluent simulation software enables companies to design, verify, and deliver reliable equipment for drilling, production, transport, and refining.
- The software helps in engineering simulations for the construction industry.
- Study of Fluid Flows
- Introduction to CFD
- Learning CFD Equations and Numerical Solution
- Geometry Creation in ICEM CFD
- Turbulence Modeling
- Learn boundary and cell conditions
- Study solver mathematics and Post Processing
- Design Optimization
CADD Centre’s experienced faculty and training professionals will help you understand the fundamentals of ANSYS Fluent. Their expert guidance will help you master CFD. More so, the industrial affiliation of CADD Centre will support you to get your dream job. So in all case, it will be a win-win scenario for you.
ANSYS Fluent finds implementation in several industries, such as aerospace and defense, automobile, construction, consumer goods, energy, materials and chemical processing, industrial equipment and manufacturing, semiconductor application, electronics applications, and much more. So, if you acquire mastery over this software, you will become eligible to enter any industry and to get a superior job.
This course is developed for engineers and designers who have a fundamental knowlege in fluid mechanics, and heat transfer and want to explore the career opportunities in the field of fluid modeling and CFD.